Florida Gators face Colorado State Rams on Saturday at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Florida will try to get back on the winning track after falling in Kentucky a week ago. Below is information on how you can follow the UF match against CSU.
[What’s next for the Gators? Make sure you’re in the loop by signing up for our FREE Gators newsletter now!]
Florida (1-1) v Colorado State (1-2)
Football from the start: 4:00 pm. ET at the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
TV: SEC Network
Live broadcast: WatchESPN.Com
Radio: IMG Gators network (list of stations)
Listen online: HERE
Updating live online statistics: HERE
*** GAME NOTES ***
• Florida and the State of Colorado will meet for the first time on Saturday, with the Gators losing a defeat in Kentucky and the Rams, fresh from a fourth-quarter wave, beating Arkansas in Fort Collins , Colo.
• The Gators have won 17 consecutive games against opponents for the first time, a series that dates back to 2003, when Florida lost its first meeting with Michigan.
• Florida's passing defense is in second place nationwide, with a shabby 77.0 yards per game. Conversely, the past infraction of the State of Colorado is placed in tenth place nationally, with an average of 369 yards per game.
• This is not just a year of successes. The past defense of Florida is in second place among all the FBS teams since 2013 (178.1 meters allowed per game), while the crime of passage of the State of Colorado is placed in 21st place at the national level (274 , 8 yards per game) in the same time frame.
• Florida have a couple of interceptions this year, and second CJ Henderson won the fifth career award last Saturday. Henderson is one of 24 active FBS players with five interceptions from the beginning of 2017.
• In his last four seasons in the state of Mississippi, Dan Mullen has gone 10-5 in games following a loss.
• The Gators have not finished in the top 100 as a sign of offense since 2014, they have not finished above the 96th in total offense since 2010 (when they were 83), and their only passive crime was 85 ° after the 2009 season 79 (2016 ).
• Florida seems to have the perfect man to revive his crime, though. State of Mississippi ranked 42th (420.4 yards per game) among the FBS teams in total offense from 2009-17. The nine seasons before Mullen's arrival, the Bulldogs were 114 degrees (313.3 meters).
• In the loss of Florida in Kentucky, his defense has sold more than 450 yards total for the ninth time since the start of the 2014 season.
• Florida has surrendered over three hundred shipyards only for the sixth time since 1996 in its loss to Kentucky. The last Gators gave up more than 300 runners at a loss to Georgia Southern on November 23, 2013.
• Gators' 99-yard dredown touchdown in the fourth quarter against Kentucky was only the third 95+-yard drive from the start of 2011.
• Florida interrupted the drought of 15 games by scoring a touchdown on its opening disc with an 8-player touchdown drive, 75 yards on the first possession of the victory over Charleston Southern.