Set a small text size
Set the default text size
Set large text sizes
The poor performance of the Wallabies so far in the 2018 rugby championship has gone from bad to worse, while Australia has shrunk to a record of 1-4 against South Africa.
The Springboks left with a 23-12 win, and now the Wallabies have only one chance to recover a bit of pride before the Spring Tour – against Argentina, next week.
We're opening our do-it-yourself player ratings, Roarers. You have a vote and let us know what you thought about each player's performance.
If you've never done do-it-yourself player assessments before, it's a fairly simple process. Click on the form below and rate each player 1 to 10 based on their performance. We will keep track of the results and publish our findings tomorrow.
You can rate the players at your leisure with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest – or cast an NA on any worthless player – but if you're looking for a little more detail, our little one practical guide could help you to express your judgments …
1. If he had not played, the team would have been better. It has negatively affected the performance of the side. May God have mercy on his soul.
2. Anonymous. Was he there too?
3. He did some things that you expect a player to do, but he did a lot of other things that sucked.
4. It was passable in patches, but not up to the standard in a team of this depth.
5. He played his role without anything really remarkable happening.
7. Pretty good, actually.
8. Very good.
10. It could also be John Eales.