Friday , April 23 2021

The man passes out 8 years after eating hair with a pimple



A young man who started to drink a glass eight years ago lost the battle against the rat larva, the kind of parasite. He died last Friday surrounded by family and friends. ( Michel Van Der Vegt | Pixabay )

The Australian man, who had fed the coffin eight years ago as a friend of his friends, died after contracting the rat lungworm disease.

Sam Ballard, a promising rugby player, took the last breath on Friday, November 2, in a hospital in Sydney, surrounded by family and friends. He was 28 years old.

Eat Garbage Like Dare

Ballard was only 19 when he was eating a slug that would eventually cause death. During 2010, the young man was drinking with friends in Sydney when they saw him crashing on the terrace.

After she dropped the jug, Ballard regretted the pain in her legs. At first they suspected that the young man had similar sclerosis just like his father, but after evaluating the doctor, he discovered that he had developed a rat disease.

Hence, his situation only worsened. He developed eosinophilic meningoencephalitis, a form of meningitis and fell into a coma for 420 days. When the doctors revived him, he was paralyzed and needed constant care. Ballard's brain got a serious brain injury.

What is urinary bladder disease?

Rare lung disease, as the name suggests, causes a parasite called Angiostronjilus cantonensis that often affects rats. The parasites come within the lungs of the infected rat, but they are later excreted through the breast.

When another animal, like dirt, is exposed to an adulterous rat, it is also infected with a parasite. People can get a disease from eating a non-human animal.

According to control and disease prevention centers, rat lung disease is common in Southeast Asia and the tropical Pacific island. Cases are also reported in the United States.

To avoid infection, do not eat crude or unleavened snails, snails, frogs, shrimp and shrimp. Public health researchers also warned of fresh products. They say that you always thoroughly wash the vegetables.

Symptoms include headache, stiff neck, skin rash, fever, nausea and vomiting. In most cases, the infection does not have to be treated because I'm leaving.

However, it is best to see a healthcare provider if someone suspects exposure to this disease. A blood test can be carried out to determine if meningitis is present.

Ⓒ 2018 TECHTIMES.com All Rights Reserved. Do not play without permission.


Source link