Monday , November 18 2019
Home / venezuela / Losses of $ 1 million due to the withdrawal of Barquisimeta

Losses of $ 1 million due to the withdrawal of Barquisimeta



Mayor Reyes Flores said at least 57 companies invested funds

CARACAS Withdrawal from Barquisimeto as a headquarters Caribbean Series 2019, Confederation of Caribbean Caribbean Professionals (CBPC), caused losses of millionaires to no less than 57 local, national and international companies.

This was at the press conference by Mayor of the city, Luis Jonas Reyes Flores, about an international baseball event that will take place in the dusk of the city from 2 to 8 February this year and moved to Panama for political reasons.

"57 companies have invested in the Caribbean series," Reyes Flores said adding that Larisa's capital separation "has an impact on the land, the people (larense) who for the first time waited for the event (the team, Lardini Cardinals as the champion of Venezuelan balls). to think about these national sectors that have promoted the failure of the event in Venezuela.

He asked Barquisimeto for the second time in the Caribbean Series. "Last year and this year, for political reasons, they left us again without a series of Caribbean," Mayor Reyes Flores said.

3.6 million euros

The mayor said that before the withdrawal of Barquisimeta as a venue for the tournament, CBPC President Juan Francisco Puello Herrera ratified the Venezuelan city as a venue for the championship. He said that "more than EUR 3.6 million was approved for investments in all areas of the Caribbean". He said the city was ready in all its aspects, including security, to receive a Caribbean classic.


Source link