(Caracas, Nov. 7, News24). WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used messaging applications in the world. However, it sometimes presents some issues when running on any iOS or Android mobile device.
Read also: Learn! Apple plans to launch iPhone 5G by 2020
Then we tell you which of the most common problems and how to solve them.
1.- You can not download what is sent to chat
– Make sure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network with a good signal.
– Make sure the correct date and time of your mobile phone is set.
– Make sure your microSD card is available so that the files can be downloaded. To check, go to "Configuration," "Storage," and select "SD Card," then save files that take up much space on Google Drive or download them to your computer; Finally, delete them from the phone and continue downloading from the WhatsApp application.
2.- Send a PDF or a heavy file
– In WhatsApp, photographs, videos, and audio have limitations in terms of delivery for their weight. The solution is to download an application called Wasend, which allows you to send a PDF file or exceed the specified weight for any contact.
3.- You can not send photos or videos in conversations
– In this case, it is possible that your mobile phone is configured so that the WhatsApp application has no access to multimedia content. To fix it, go to "Phone settings," "Apps and notifications," "Application licenses," and select "Memory," then select the apps you want to allow access to photos and videos, the official blog application.
4.- All or some of your contacts do not appear
– First of all, check with these contacts if they still have the same phone number or if they no longer use WhatsApp.
– Make sure the phone number is complete and has the appropriate country code. In the case of Colombia it is & # 39; 57 & # 39;
– Update the WhatsApp program in the App store or in the Play store, because some older versions may cause your contacts not to appear. When you update, open the "app" and in the "Contacts" section, click three points in the upper right corner and select "Update".
5.- Place two WhatsApp accounts on your mobile
– According to Andro4all, two or more numbers can only be accessed via an external application called Some, which unifies each messaging service.
– To install and configure it, you must follow the steps outlined in this link.
With Pulzo data