Thursday , September 19 2019
Home / vietnam / Roof accessories, 15-year-old teenagers have executed 70% of the body

Roof accessories, 15-year-old teenagers have executed 70% of the body



Saturday, June 29, 2013 22:38 (GMT + 7)

In the midst of work as a blanket, Vu was accidentally hit by the electrified iron rod that struck her, causing her to lose consciousness on the spot and burning 70% of her body.

Roof Accessories, a 15-year-old teenager who struck 70% of his body power - 1

Vu is treated in a hospital with 70% of burns

In the evening of June 29, Dr. Y Bliu Arul, deputy director of General Hospital Tay Nguyen, said the unit had just received patient Nguyen Ba Vu (15 years old, living in An Binh, Buon Ho). 70% of the body due to electric shock.

According to the original data, due to the difficult family circumstances, parents divorced for a long time, so Vu left school and went to work from the 6th grade.

In the morning of June 28, while serving as shelter for the resident, when iron was handed over to workers, unfortunately it was hit by the iron rod of polluted electricity.

At this point, Vu was unconscious on the spot. After that, people took me to the General Hospital in the central emergency hut.

Here, since Vu suffered 70% of its body burn, the family had asked the hospital to go to the Cho Ray hospital immediately on the night (June 29th) to continue the treatment.

Understanding the situation of seriously ill families, doctors and doctors donated him some of the cost of treatment.

"We also hope you will continue to receive support from sponsors for severe burns," Dr. Y Bliu said.

Passing through the stream, two young ladies were executed by electricity

Passing a pot to raise rice early in the morning 28-5, because they did not know that water was contaminated with electricity, two young ladies in Thanh Hoa …


Source link